As every decentralized project, operations are governed by its community members. These individuals, along with the EMDX core team, are critical to the project's success. EMDX values long-term community members and welcomes new ones to join on the road.
Users and core team members constitute a "WE", hence the name WeMDX. Together we can rule, share, learn, teach and debate all along the community channels:
To begin with, anonymity is essential in a DeFi environment, which is why users should keep the following three things stable to make it easier to participate in every community event:
- 1.Address: the one you used to make all transactions on the EMDX Beta Testnet or on the First Community Airdrop.
- 2.Discord Username: the one you used for the First Community Airdrop or when you first joined the Discord Server.
- 3.Twitter Handle: the one you used on the First Community Airdrop.
· Exclusive Discord Role · Genesis channel access on Discord · Early participation in EMDX events · Saving up to 50% off on transaction fees when trading on EMDX · Special trading rewards · Exclusive giveaways
· Exclusive Discord Role · Early channel access on Discord · Early participation in EMDX events · Saving up to 30% off on transaction fees when trading on EMDX · Special trading rewards · Exclusive giveaways
· Voting rights · Contest rewards · Trading rewards · Collateral usage · Rebates and fee discounts
If you missed out on the early participation, you can always join us! More community perks will be announced soon.
EMDX may update, change or replace the benefits conditions described above at any time.